almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Swedish Allsvenskan Women 05.07.2020
When/Date: 05.07.2020
Time: 10:00 am



Watch here >>>Piteå vs Örebro live


Online here >>>Piteå - Örebro live

Piteå v Örebro LiveStream:


Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • Piteå will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Piteå won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 10-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Piteå won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Östersund - Mjällby match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Östersund has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Mjällby has a chance of relegated (17%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Östersund is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Mjällby is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Östersund could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Östersund won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Östersund won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.

    West Bromwich - Hull match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League and 21).
  • West Bromwich has not chance of relegated, has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a good chance of promoted (78%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Hull has a small chance of relegated (15%), has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Hull could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match West Bromwich is certain favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches West Bromwich won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams West Bromwich won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 11-6.

    Osasuna - Getafe match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 11 and 6 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage)).
  • Osasuna has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Getafe has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (5%), has not chance of win league.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Getafe could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Osasuna won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Osasuna won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.


    Other matches:

    https://ternopilinkling.com/user-blogs/topic/osasuna-v-getafe-live-stream/#postid-50941

    http://folkringstontir1977-blog.logdown.com/posts/7992790

    https://leahmarshman449867.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/05/sport-bet-prediction-on-piteaa-v-orebro/

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5f00d38d914eca3eaba5a6df

    http://www.4mark.net/story/2191460/live-streaming-blackburn-rovers-vs-leeds-united-tv-watch-july-04-2020

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Live streaming Granit Mikashevichi - Khimik Svetlogorsk tv watch Streaming live Kiteen Pallo -90 - Imatran Pallo-Veikot 05.07.2020 →